Many problems with AuthorizeView

Posted 50 days ago by Lucas

Hi I have recently posted an issue on aspnetcore github - https://github.com/dotnet/aspnetcore/issues/54407
Can someone take a look? Maybe you guys can help.

My best guess at a glance is there's a JSInterop call being made either during OnParametersSetAsync or maybe OnInitializedAsync. If it's not in your pages, try removing the 3rd party components.  If it's being prerendered, JSInterop calls can't be made during those lifecycle methods. I suspect the 2nd error is due to some setup changes, the Routes component can't be found for some reason.

I recommend creating a few sample solutions with the new Blazor template to see the differences. For example, create a solution with Interactive Auto and interactive per page/component -vs- Interactive WebAssembly with Global interactivity. You'll see how the Routes component is placed in the client when it's intended to be a WebAssembly only app.

Posted 49 days ago by selliott Edited 49 days ago

It is not a 3rd party component, it is component from microsoft package, I do not have a control over when it is doing javascript calls.

I have also realized that because it is application with mixed render modes, routes must be placed in server-side project, because of that it is not accessible from webassembly in the browser.

Posted 49 days ago by Lucas Edited 49 days ago
Someone is typing...

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to add a new post.
Number of online users: 0
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙