Can anyone help me in CI/CD of Blazor android app?

Posted 3 years ago by prateek_tayal
Edited 2 years ago

I am working on Azure Pipeline and trying to do the CI/CD of Blazor android application. It is successfully creating the release apk, but when I am running it on my phone I am getting an error related to "Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ElementReference.JasonConverter" thrown an exection. 

This sounds like it may be a serialization issue in your code when you're trying to use System.Text.Json.Serialization.JsonConverter. 

Posted 3 years ago by selliott

No, I am not using any JsonConverter. It is just a static and basic app.

Posted 3 years ago by prateek_tayal

There isn't much information here to go with, so I'll make a guess in case no one else responds. I'm assuming you're getting data from a Controller/API through an HttpClient. If so, I'd look there first, to make sure there isn't an issue there. Maybe it isn't receiving the data or is unable to serialize the result?

Posted 2 years ago by selliott

No, As I mentioned that it is just a static Blazor hybrid app where I am not using any dynamic data and it is working fine on local I am able to build android and web both. I just have created a default Blazor hybrid app and trying to build its Android version and deploy it through Azure pipeline CI/CD. I tried MSBuild through which the CI part was successfully executed and I got the APK but, while I am running the apk in mobile I am getting this error which is related to "Microsoft.AspNetCore.Components.ElementReference.JasonConverter"  and through Xamarin it is not completing the CI step and not able to find zip directory and giving me the below error 

"C:\Users\VssAdministrator\.nuget\packages\microsoft.mobileblazorbindings.webview.android\0.5.50-preview\build\Microsoft.MobileBlazorBindings.WebView.Android.targets(15,5): Error MSB3941: Failed to zip directory"

Posted 2 years ago by prateek_tayal Edited 2 years ago
Someone is typing...

Post a Reply

You must be logged in to add a new post.
Number of online users: 0
An error has occurred. This application may no longer respond until reloaded. Reload 🗙