I've been working on some fixes and improvements over the past few weeks and have merged them with the main branch in the repository at https://github.com/ElliottBrand/BlazorForum
Some noteworthy changes are as follows:
- Fixed issue with admin area theme not switching when navigating between admin area and front-end.
- Changed base href for the Area's _AdminHost.cshml file to "~/admin/"
- Changed all the @page directives in the Area's components to reflect this change. I mostly had to change them from something like "/admin/foo" to "/foo"...but noticed some issues when components conflicted with root components of the same name, so I then renamed the @page directives to something like "/manage/foo" to avoid conflicts.
- Added a second BlazorHub connection to Startup.cs for the Admin Area.
- Replaced multiple Admin Area endpoints in the Startup.cs file with a single one that contained a pattern to satisfy all the routes.
- Adjusted CKEditor to make links open in a new tab.
- Added an "Admin" link to the navigation menu that displays when an administrator is logged in.
Post a Reply
You must be logged in to add a new post.